The new Downtown Aquarium/A-1 Shark Cage Experience is the perfect opportunity to get an up-close panoramic view of an amazing 400,000 gallon exhibit with a large variety of cool critters including: Five varieties of sharks, 14-foot long sawfish, giant barracudas, sea turtles and more. The best part……. you don’t have to be a certified diver to participate in this remarkable adventure!
One of our A-1 guides will help fit you with the proper equipment, brief you on the basics of breathing from a surface-supplied regulator and guide you into a large underwater cage in the “Shipwreck” exhibit, for an adventure of a lifetime!
- For ages 8 and above
- No prior diving experience necessary
- Need NOT be a certified diver
- Approximately 20 minutes underwater
- Must be in good health and complete a liability release
- Can accommodate up to six guests at one time
Important: Please bring shoes (Keens, flip-flops, water shoes, etc) to wear on the wet deck. Sorry, no bare feet allowed.
Your $100 fee includes
- A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center dive guide
- All necessary equipment: mask, exposure suit, footwear, beanie and gloves
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself (that day) or free parking (that day)
- Commemorative T-shirt
- Coupon for a FREE appetizer at the aquarium restaurant with the purchase of entrée. One coupon per table per visit.
- Tons of fun!
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. Times are subject to change. We gladly schedule private programs. Please call 303-789-2450 for additional information