Come experience a snorkeling adventure,
right in the heart of Denver!
Whether you’ve only snorkeled at the local swimming pool or you’ve dived in the tropics, you’ll love the experience of swimming with the fish at the Downtown Aquarium, located in downtown Denver.
Experience what it’s like to swim with a 400 lb. Queensland Grouper, a school of Cownose rays Moray Eels, red drums, nurse sharks and 400 other exotic underwater animals in the Under the Sea exhibit.
Your $85 fee includes:
- One (1) Aquarium Admission Entry Pass for Participant or Free Parking.
- Swim with the Fish T-shirt.
- Coupon for a FREE appetizer at the aquarium restaurant with the purchase of entrée. One coupon per table per visit.
- The use of all Snorkeling Equipment (Sponsored by Oceanic Worldwide).
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience.
- Tons of fun!
- $100.00 SeaLife Camera Set Gift Certificate for use on any current model SeaLife DC1400 Camera Package
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. We gladly schedule private dives for individuals and groups. There is an additional fee for this service. Please contact our Training Manager, Wendie, at 303-789-2450 for more information.
- Ages 6 and up.
- No diving certificate required.
- Private group snorkel trips available.
- Complete the Aquarium Snorkeling Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your
guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
Please note: Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer and cancellation fees.
Sign Up Now
You have two options from which to choose:
- Call A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center at 303-789-2450
- Sign Up Online. Once you’ve purchased your online Swim with the Fish experience, please call A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center at 303-789-2450 to schedule your experience. Please inform the salesperson of the name(s) of the people doing the Swim with the Fish Experience and the requested date.
Note: This program is offered on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 9:30 am. Private sessions can also be arranged.
Important: Cancelling less than 48 hours before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your fee