Come experience an incredible snorkeling adventure, right in the heart of Denver!
Whether you’ve only snorkeled at the local swimming pool or in the tropics, you’ll love the experience of Swimming with the Fish at the Downtown Aquarium, located in downtown Denver.
Experience what it’s like to swim with Stingrays, a school of Cownose Rays Moray Eels, Red Drums, Nurse Sharks and hundreds of other exotic underwater animals in the Under the Sea exhibit.
Your $85 fee includes
- One (1) Aquarium Admission Entry Pass, for the participant (that day) or free parking (that day)
- Swim with the Fish T-shirt.
- Coupon for the aquarium restaurant. One coupon per table per visit.
- The use of all Snorkeling Equipment
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience.
- Tons of fun!
- $100.00 SeaLife Camera Set Gift Certificate for a SeaLife Camera Set
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. We gladly schedule private dives for individuals and groups. There is an additional fee for this service. Please call us at 303-789-2450 for more information.
- Ages 6 and up.
- No diving certificate required
- Private group snorkel trips available
- Complete the Aquarium Snorkeling Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your
guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
- Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer fees
- Cancelling less than 48 hours before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your fee
Sign Up Now
You have two options from which to choose:
- Call A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center at 303-789-2450
- Sign Up Online.
Note: This program is offered on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 9:30 am. Private sessions can also be arranged.