Here’s your chance to get up close and personal with a variety of sharks, barracudas, saw fish and so much more.
Looking for something out of the ordinary without leaving the great state of Colorado? Have we got an adventure for you!
If you’re a certified diver, you can experience the adventure of a lifetime in the Sunken Shipwreck exhibit. You’ll swim with Sand Tiger sharks, Brown sharks, Zebra sharks, barracudas, Guitar Fish and Saw Fish .
Your $185 fee includes:
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself or free parking.
- Dive with the Sharks T-Shirt.
- Coupon for a FREE appetizer at the aquarium restaurant with the purchase of entrée. One coupon per table per visit.
- The use of an exposure suit, mask, fins, regulator, BCD and gauges.
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience.
- $100.00 SeaLife Camera Set Gift Certificate for use on any current model SeaLife DC1400 Camera Package
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. We gladly schedule private dives for individuals and groups. There is an additional fee for this service. Please contact our Training Manager, Wendie, at 303-789-2450 for more information.
To participate in Dive with the Sharks!, you must:
- Be of sound body and mind and medically able to handle the inherent risks involved in SCUBA diving.
- Have NO medical contraindications to SCUBA diving.
- Hold and present a valid SCUBA Certification card from a recognized agency.
- Persons with disabilities will be accommodated by the best possible
means. Some special needs SCUBA certifications require dive buddies to
assist. For special needs questions, call (303) 789-2450.
- Complete the Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your
guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
Please note: Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer and cancellation fees.
Sign Up Now
You have two options from which to choose:
- Call A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center at 303-789-2450
- Sign Up Online
Note: This program is offered on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 1:00 p.m. Private sessions can also be arranged.
Important: Cancelling less than 48 hours before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your fee