Dive with moray eels, Cownose rays, a 400-pound Queensland grouper, a friendly sea turtle, nurse sharks and 400 of their favorite friends!
Your $185 fee includes:
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself or free parking.
- Dive with the Fish T-Shirt.
- Coupon for a FREE appetizer at the aquarium restaurant with the purchase of entrée. One coupon per table per visit.
- The use of an exposure suit, mask, fins, regulator, BCD and gauges.
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience.
- $100.00 SeaLife Camera Set Gift Certificate for use on any current model SeaLife DC1400 Camera Package
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. We gladly schedule private dives for individuals and groups. There is an additional fee for this service. Please contact our Training Manager, Wendie, at 303-789-2450 for more information.
To participate in Dive with the Fish, you must:
- Be of sound body and mind and medically able to handle the inherent risks involved in SCUBA diving.
- Have NO medical contraindications to SCUBA diving.
- Hold and present a valid SCUBA Certification card from a recognized agency.
- Persons with disabilities will be accommodated by the best possible means. Some special needs SCUBA certifications require dive buddies to assist. For special needs questions, call (303) 789-2450.
- Complete the Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
Please note: Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer and cancellation fees.
Sign Up Now
Click to see the upcoming schedule and reserve your spot now, or call (303) 789-2450! Program is offered Saturday and Sunday, starting at 11:30 a.m.
Please note: Cancelling less than one week before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your deposit.