Dive with moray eels, cownose rays, nurse sharks, stingrays and hundreds of their favorite friends!
Your $185 fee includes:
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself (that day) or free parking (that day)
- Dive with the Fish T-Shirt
- Coupon for the aquarium restaurant. One coupon per table per visit
- The use of an exposure suit, mask, fins, regulator, BCD and gauges
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience
- $100.00 SeaLife Camera Set Gift Certificate for use on any current model SeaLife Camera set
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. We gladly schedule private dives for individuals and groups. There is an additional fee for this service. Please call us at 303-789-2450 for more information.
To participate in the Dive with the Fish you must:
- Be of sound body and mind and medically able to handle the inherent risks involved in SCUBA diving.
- Have NO medical contraindications to SCUBA diving.
- Hold and present a valid SCUBA Certification card from a recognized training agency.
- Persons with disabilities will be accommodated by the best possible means. Some special needs SCUBA certifications require dive buddies to assist. For special needs questions, call (303) 789-2450.
- Complete the Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
- Rescheduling less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer fees
- Cancelling less than 48 hours before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your fee
Sign Up Now
You have two options from which to choose:
- Call A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center at 303-789-2450
- Sign Up Online
Note: This program is offered on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 11:30 am. Private sessions can also be arranged.